Moose Jaw’s Premier Dance Studio
DORIS SITTER SCHOOL OF DANCE LTD.
Celebrating over 70 Years of Dance Excellence!
TINY TOT ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION:
Register on-line now and save the Registration Fee. This class is for 3 and 4 year old dancers only and follows the Preliminary RAD syllabus. Classes are on Wednesday from 4:00 - 4:30 p.m. OR from 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. and fees are $40.00/month. Please go to the “Contact Us” tab on this website to register for the Tiny Tot class of your choice. For information on our dress code, please go to the “Class Attire” tab on this website.
REGISTRATION FOR ALL OTHER CLASSES:
Registration for all other classes will be on Wednesday and Thursday, August 28th and 29th, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the DSSD Studio. This is an opportunity to sit down with the Dance Instructors and discuss appropriate class levels and interest.
Doris Sitter School of Dance Ltd.
Moose Jaw’s original family-oriented Dance Studio!
Warm, friendly and supportive environment!
Building solid technical dance foundations!
Creating memorable and meaningful relationships!
CONGRATULATIONS TO Doris Sitter School of Dance Ltd. SENIOR DANCERS!!!!!
"LET THE GAMES BEGIN”: Moose Jaw Festival of Dance, Dance Inspirations, High Mark of the Festival plus Senior First Place Winner in the Dance Challenge event. Dance Invasion, Medicine Hat, Senior First Place Winner in the Dance Off.
"SAME SQUAD”: Dance Invasion, Medicine Hat, Senior Second Place Winner.
- Highly qualified and consistently upgrade their technical expertise
- Personal experience in the world of performing arts
- Teaching experience of over 30 years
- Fully committed to excellence in a solid dance education
- Inspiring students to grow and develop to their full potential
- Providing a safe, caring and inviting learning environment
- Teachers loving what they do and doing what they love!
- Every expert was once a beginner
- Classes are available for ages 3 and up - to Adults
- Competitive and Non-Competitive Classes are offered
- Weekly classes commence in early September until the end of May
- Classes include, but are not limited to, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Acro Dance, Musical Theatre and Contemporary/Lyrical.
- To inspire young dancers is our honor!